Welcome to the world of CPA Global Tax!
Are you concerned about the ever changing law relating to cross-border taxation? Do you need help navigating the complex international tax scenarios? Do you have questions about compliance, planning and guidance for your inbound, outbound businesses? Are you planning to be an expatriate or immigrate to the United States?
If the any of the above applies to you, you have landed on a website that will give you the introduction to our global tax expertise that we are so passionate about!
At CPA Global Tax, we have more than 2 decades of experience in dealing with various international tax issues. We have successfully helped our clients resolve their queries and help them comply with the complex tax laws.
We have wealth of experience and expertise in the following areas:
- International tax planning in general
- US International tax compliance
- Provide guidance and expert advice on new IRC 965 repatriation tax, participation exemption and GILTI, FDII tax under TCJA, 2018
- Expatriate tax issues including tax equalization, incentive stock option and retirement plan matters
- Pre-immigration tax planning including EB5 visa planning
- Non-resident tax matters
- Tax issues for Students, Trainees on J-1 visa
- FIRPTA guidance - withholding and compliance issues related to foreign investment in US real property
- Inbound and Outbound businesses
- ICDISC - Export tax benefits
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) related matters including W-8BEN and 1042 issues
- IRS authorized Certifying Acceptance Agent Services for obtaining Individual Income Tax Identification Number (ITIN - W-7)
- Streamlined Domestic Offshore Procedures
- Preparation of US tax forms such as 5471, 8865, 8621, 3520 and 3520A
- Tax treaty issues and claiming the treaty benefits including Permanent Establishment and optimizing withholding tax implications
- Social Security (Totalization) Agreements
- Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR)
- Reporting foreign financial assets and comply with foreign mutual funds reporting requirements
- Transfer Pricing guidance and analysis and structuring of related party transactions for multinational businesses
- US - Canada cross border tax issues
- US- India cross border tax issues and general assistance
- Any other unique international tax matters
We are confident that our team will be able to assist you in your international tax matters.